Monday, March 19, 2012

Well today was a sleepy flu kind of day.Makes doing much a huge chore and so I slept a lot.Not really productive for business.
Fusion Muse is a mixture of ideas so I watched another one come into play today.
I only watched it because I was stuck in bed with a sore throat and body aches.LOL What fun.
I think I was kind of dreaming in that half awake half sleep mode when I "saw" in my minds eye the whole business model unroll and begin to work.A bit like a film.
I saw my pieces going to new homes and I saw the people getting them being really really happy with them.
I am going to have a give away.
What to give to you all?
I will have a think.
Tomorrow I will unveil it.Maybe tonight while I sleep it will become even more clear.
In the meantime this is a quick snap shot of my little friends who came to play while I was sleeping.They really are cute.


Talk soon
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read our blog and to share your comments.We are happy to hear from you.
Tanya