Thursday, March 15, 2012


This has been an idea in the making for some time now.
I have had it in the back of my mind to make a way to show the world my lovely pieces, talk about inspirations, techniques and share what I can.I also hope that this will be a platform for people to get to know my work and it is my hope that sales can begin to happen also.
Fusion Muse is a concept that has grown from a simple idea and hopefully will grow large enough to support a small community. It is my intention to have monies from the items we sell go towards an NGO to help those who have been trafficked, traded or been subject to sexploitation. Our aim is to reskill and retrain these people and to give them a future where they can work in various industries and be independent. As part of the postings here I want to present my work, their work (once we are established) and share the successes as we go.I am excited to have finally begun.
So on Day 1 I have introduced us.Now onwards and moving forwards.
Love and hugs to all
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read our blog and to share your comments.We are happy to hear from you.
Tanya