My soup arrived today.
OMG !!!!! I was so excited. It came so fast.My lovely partner is Miko Wiropati, Uniquely Yunikua and she is based in Indonesia. Miko and I have become friends online just recently as she saw some beads in my store and I sent them to her as a gift.
So what did I get?????
Loads of yummy pieces to play with. Yes Yummy. Fried Egg sandwiches anyone?
So many pieces to play with and I have ideas for all. I even get to combine some of my new beads that I picked up just today and I am going to make a clasp to go with one piece because it is crying for some Brass.LOL So much fun and I am itching to get started.
Stay tuned. Tomorrow I announce the giveaway beads for blogging winners of the week. Please take the time to check out what others have won and done with their giveaway pieces.
Love and Hugs to all
Saturday, July 7, 2012
Sunday, June 17, 2012
I am having to put this on hold for a bit. I have cancer and as such cant focus on here. Please note I will be in touch as soon as I am well enough to play or if I am not able to someone will let you all know.Love and hugs Tanya
After sitting and playing with my lovely gemmies and metals a little of late I want to share.
It is my hope for as many of you who ask, to be able to play as well.
Starting this week we will give away up to 5 parcels of beads to those who have a current, active blog. As time goes on depending upon interest this number may increase.
All items that are sent out will be available through our Etsy store unless sold out.
The game rules are :
1. Have a blog that is current (in other words you must be using it regularly and not just once in a blue moon).
2. You are being asked to host the blog button in the pages you blog about your free beads. Copy and paste the code from below.
3. You are asked to blog a minimum of three times about the beads you get; once when you get them (a pic is good with a link as to where you got them), the second time as you create (a work in progress) and the final time is when your creation is completed. You are not expected to use every bead (but you can) and you can add in items from your own stash to complete the items you make.
4. Share your blog pages with us and others.
How to play:
1. Copy the code for the button and put it in your blog.
2. Leave a comment with your blog address so I can follow you.
3. Follow us so you can keep up with all the news.
4. If you dont win this week come back again another week and leave a comment and your blog address so I can enter you in that weeks draw.Make sure I can find an email as this is how I will notify you when you win.If your unsure email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will record it. Thanks
5. Have fun.
What you will get :
I will send you a set of beads enough to make at least a necklace if not more. Value will be dependant upon stock available. Findings may be include depending upon what is available.
Shipping will be by registered Air Mail and depending upon your location may take 10-21 days to arrive. Your parcel will need a signature for collection and will be trackable so we know you have them.
Fine Print :
1. You can apply for giveaway beads as often you want but the limit is one set per household per three months. (This gives time for others to play as well as for you to create).
2. If you choose not to follow the rules then we will choose not to allow you to play again.
The Code for the Button
Copy and Paste this html code into your blog page when blogging about your Beads so that others can have a chance to play too.
Thank You for Playing and please come by our store to see what other goodies we can send you in the bundle.
I am excited to share. Looking forward to sending out parcels.
Love and Hugs