Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday



I have been sorting myself for the last few weeks. Oh my Gosh what a mess!!!! LOL
My life has been kind of on hold because my headache returned and so I was trying to work out how to reduce the headache. I even went off my pain meds to see if that would help and whilst it did for a few days I am now using them again to get through the day.
So a Thoughful Thursday. There are so many many ideas running in my head and it is time to implement them. As a result one of the things I want to do is the join the Bead Soup Blog Hop. Once a year it is hosted by the lovely Lori and here is the link. Sign up is this weekend. You can join too as long as you fit the rules.
Ok off to do some more.
See you tomorrow.
Tanya




Bead Soup Blog Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read our blog and to share your comments.We are happy to hear from you.
Tanya